1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Off to hallidays point in the kombi

Discussion in 'NSW' started by evsky, Jan 21, 2011.

1. evsky

evsky Member

Its our first time camping since the kids and its been a long time, now that the kids are old enough its time to make use of the van as it should be used. I just finished packing most of the gear and it just keeps eating it up but i think i might get a roof rack for the bikes they make it a bit tough to load up such awkward shapes. Has any one been to the big 4 @ halliday point??? I hope the fish r bitting and the waves r rolling. Cheers Ev

2. Marlyn

Marlyn Well-Known Member

Hi Evsky , big 4 hallidays ? no but we are just back from big 4 Hat Head and the fish are biting one bloke bought in a cobia that took 2 fellas to carry ! good luck for big hook ups !!

3. evsky

evsky Member

Did we drive past u guys on the freeway on saturday got a wave fr
    om a van looking alot like yours? So im in the tent right now after a full day of surfing,swimming,boating'fishing but nothing worth eating. I just love camping i havnt been camping in over 10 or more years but the only thing thats changed is how massive peoples tents and set ups are the people next to us today had a fridge picked up by radiorentals as thay left today i think people take it a bit far and loose what it's all about. Time for another bevy.Ev

4. kombivan

kombivan New Member

radio rentals is a good camping tip I think if your staying a while.