1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pass the parcel -Opportunity to be part of a legend in the making!

Discussion in 'Kombi Stories' started by happysyncro, Jan 16, 2019.

1. happysyncro

happysyncro Member

What started out on the for sale forum as the sale of a relatively unusual item has blossomed with the typical creativity of KC members into an intriguing story, well worth a read in its own right. The never to be repeated, with bonus steak knives and I give you special discount bonus however is that it offers an opportunity to actually become part of this unfolding legend .
    Go to the For Sale Forum:" Bay window temporary windscreen pass the parcel" thread and all will be revealed.
    This opportunity is better than a Barnyard find. Miss it at your peril!

melissa likes this.
  2. oldman

oldman Super Moderator Staff Member

I sincerely hope this treasure doesn’t end up MIA like the kombi book that was doing the rounds in the same fashion...:oops:
    Cheers,
    Mark

melissa likes this.
  3. Grantus

Grantus Well-Known Member

I was hoping without using Aus Post or Commercial couriers, or any Facebook intervention......... there’s a good chance of responsible “KC Express” delivery service happening, that has been very reliable in the past. ;)

oldman and melissa like this.
  4. oldman

oldman Super Moderator Staff Member

Mmmm.....don’t think Australia Post or any courier company is to blame for the book being MIA.......my suspicion is that it’s quite safe on a coffee table.....:oops:
    ....and Ben49 has simply forgotten about it.....
    Cheers,
    Mark

5. Grantus

Or Ben stopped posting after an unfortunate early demise, :eek:, and no one on KC was notified.......

It happens................but I’m not even going there yet.o_O

6. Grantus

And yet again, I’ve been led off topic..... thanks to Oldman! :(

It happens........

Apologies to happysyncro. :confused:

Back on track now, in the hope we have an interesting mission completion, and detailed journey. :)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    oldman likes this.