1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pastel green & white camper in Redcliffe

Discussion in 'Kombi Spotting' started by Mr Percival, Jul 6, 2007.

1. anyone on the forum own this bus... i have passed it 3 times the past week and a half. nice bus :)

P.s - since i have had my new bus i have hardly seen a Kombi on the road. Wednesday midmorning though i had one behind me, passed one on the bridge and also the green and white one mentioned above.... I have RSI from all the excited waving:):):)

2. Live&Direc

Live&Direc Member

3. second time this week someone has asked that, popular name :)
    Mr percival is the name of my Kombi, i got the name from stormboy the movie, which is one of my all time favourites.

4. Live&Direc

Live&Direc Member

Yeah, there's been a heap of press in Melbourne, I should check it out. Your name did inspire me to steal my sister's old copy of storm boy. I think i only ever saw the film as a kid.

5. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

I can remember seeing the movie Storm Boy as part of a school excursion, and I balled my eyes out. Think I was about 7 or 8. Might check if the local DVD store has one for this weekend.

6. thats the last time i also saw it... had a great impact on me though.. you have inspired me to get it out on DVD this weekend also.. we can all cry together:)