1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patonga 24th 25th 26th October.

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Quincy1874, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Quincy1874

Quincy1874 Member

IT'S ON AGAIN!!

Patonga 7th 8th and 9th of October 2011 . edit.

Hi all,

My little family, (wife, 2 young kids, 2yrs and 3 yrs.) are heading to Patonga to camp for 3 nights on the above dates... The kombi will be decked out with original annexe, the fishing rod will be oiled, the beer will be chilled....

If any local Kombis want to do a day trip to Patonga (if you live on the coast, you should know what a great spot Patonga is !!!) come and say g'day, or better still, book a site!! We have an unpowered site which for 3 nights is costing $75 all up... We are there from Friday arvo to Monday morning. Heaps of sites available, we have site 82. For more info go to http://www.gosford.nsw.gov.au/recreation/patonga.html .....

Looking forward to seeing some of you lot. :)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
  2. Hippy-71

Hippy-71 New Member

Cool ! We live only 10 minutes from there, actually you guys will have to go past us to get there.
    We'll come over to say G'day and have a cold one with you, I'm sure Jonno and Sammie will join us too :D
    Cheers Carl and Juz

3. Quincy1874

Quincy1874 Member

wOOt! awesome!

4. Hippy-71

Hippy-71 New Member

Actually we'll see if we can the local and possibly the Newcastle crew to make a run on one of the days !

What about it Melissa ?

Carl.

5. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

I am out that weekend Carl, sorry. By all means you guys get together.

6. GypsyWannabe

GypsyWannabe Active Member

If I can earn some brownie points, I might be able to sneak away for an overnight camp on the Saturday. I've been meaning to fish up taht way for a while. It will depend on teh tides and the weather... and the brownie points. :umm:

Baz

7. Katrina

Katrina Member

The kids and I are always ready for a picnic. Let us know when you go Carl.
    Quincy1874 have you checked out Ron's web site http://www.estuaryfishingtours.com.au if you like fishing. Ron is part owner in my kombi and kids so I might be a bit bias in saying he is a nice bloke, great with kids and can take you on a fishing adventure you'll all remember. All that aside it's a great time to get the cob webs off that fishing rod, heaps around at the moment. He said Patonga creek next to the park is usually a good spot for flatties on soft plastics.

8. GypsyWannabe

Thanks for the tips Katrina. I've added the site to my favourites and I will be checking it out more closely soon. Some good flathead have been pulled out recently on soft plastics around Patonga according to Ray from the Fishraider site.

Baz

9. Quincy1874

Quincy1874 Member

noice... will definitely drop a line in the estuary... I pulled some blue swimmers crabs in off the beach earlier this year, oh, and a nice bream... looking forward to it!!

10. Quincy1874

Quincy1874 Member

sooooooo looking forward to this trip.... Quincy loves going up and over the Blue Mountains, we will leave Mudgee early Friday morning, should take under 5 hours (that includes some longish breaks in between), leaves us plenty of time to set-up camp, daylight savings is also on our sides....!! I have a mate coming with a little tinnie,so we should be able to pop up the river.. fish fish fish fish beer beer beer beer fish fish fish fish, talk kombies, fish fish fish fish beer beer beer beer fish fish fish.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

11. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Good call Carl!
    Sammie and I will def be there!

12. Quincy1874

Quincy1874 Member

sweet.! Saturday or Sunday?

13. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Prolly Sat arvo or Sunday morning me thinks?
    OK for you Juzz/Carl?

14. juzbee

juzbee Member

mmmmm:rolleyes: I'll have my people contact your people as soon as we know what Carl's shift's are... but until then.. yep sat arvo and or sunday morn sounds great to me :p

15. Quincy1874

Quincy1874 Member

a few beers satdee arvo sounds noice. :)

16. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Done!
    I will talk to Juzz and Carl and see if Katrina and Ron(plus kiddlies) can come along.

17. Hippy-71

Hippy-71 New Member

Sounds like coldies sat arvo it is then...:D ..unless of coarse I'm workin...then it'll have to be in the morn'n I guess...:rolleyes: ...maybe I'll just leave it up to the the Boss [Juz] to organise..:eek:

18. juzbee

juzbee Member

Hey c'mon on :eek: you know I cant organise anything.. Jonno you tell your people to tell my people to tell Carls people what we're doing .....

Organised!! phew.. feel much better now

19. GypsyWannabe

My wife has given me a leave pass, so if all goes according to plan (and I don't plan), I might even be heading up from Sydney on Friday arvo and will camp Friday and Saturday nights and do a bit of fishing. So, I might see you. I'll be on my own, though.

Baz

20. Quincy1874

Quincy1874 Member

The more the merrier!!! Might turn into the next OldBar in a few years ;)