1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peats Ridge Festival 2012

Discussion in 'NSW' started by MistaMark, Dec 10, 2012.

1. MistaMark

MistaMark Member

Hello all,

getting my head around using forums hope this post is in the right place..... I'm curious is anyone going to the Peats Ridge festival for new year later this month? Last time i went was 2008, plenty of Kombi's always locked, never found the owners. If anyone is going this year i'd like to say hi & check out your van - maybe even get a kombi campsite happening :)

Mark

2. 85 Caravelle

85 Caravelle Member

I'm playing there on the evening of the 30th ,,,probably the bellbird stage

3. lachie

lachie Member

yep- camping the 3 nights- look for the forlorn faded blue bay,louvre windows- ghosts appearing through the paint- will look forward meeting.
    85-caravelle- what is your bands name?
    lach

4. nickc

nickc Member

We'll be there the whole weekend, spending a week near cresent heads then move on to peats ridge on the saturday. Take a few days to get back to the goldy. Look out for the olive bay with a smiley face. Nick and Vicki Scarecrow festival Tambarine mountains 2011 Oct 001.jpg

5. Luckyphil

Luckyphil Well-Known Member

6. MistaMark

MistaMark Member

Thanks guys,

look for the 2 tone blue caravelle as seen in my avatar I'll be there the 3 nights but no idea which campsite (any idea's what the nye theme is im stuck for costume idea's) :) I hope to see you people somewhere around the festival. Yeah 85 Caravelle what name are you performing under?

7. 85 Caravelle

85 Caravelle Member

I'm in a band called King Tide.Check us out on myspace or Facebook