1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your roadside assist photos here

Discussion in 'Kombi Stories' started by ruby6689, Dec 28, 2009.

1. chris taylor

chris taylor Well-Known Member

Gotta get a bigger shed. ahhh, i keep on dreaming .

Wayne murray likes this.
  2. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Chris, drool buckets almost a mandatory accessory @ the computer workstation ;):eek::D

3. chris taylor

Oh boy,,starting to think your right Bert,,,,hahaha

4. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

touareg tow.jpg

My Touareg told me on my way to work this morning that my alternator wasn't working. On the way home this afternoon it kept telling me that it was a problem and I could see the volts in the battery going down each time I put my foot on the brake - which was often seeing there was a lot of traffic - so about 10 minutes from home I decided to pull off the busy road into a side street and call the NRMA before I broke down causing traffic chaos. The windows were down due to no airconditioning and the towie hooked it up with his jump cables and closed them up just before the storm hit. So now it is sitting in the driveway and my Touareg mechanic will be coming around tomorrow evening to fix it. I'll just have to take the Golf :)

TeeBee likes this.
  5. chris taylor

Was going to give you a "LIKE " but under the circumstances I will just give you this :mad::(:(:(, any way you and yours have a great XMAS...……..

6. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

It's all good Chris - cars don't know that it is close to Christmas - and it's not like I don't have anything else I can get around in.

David H likes this.