1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Purnong Landing, South Aus.

Discussion in 'SA' started by Bulli, May 20, 2010.

1. Bulli

Bulli New Member

Im going over to Purnong Landing, tomorrow (friday) for a few days, its just up river from Mannum. Went there some years ago, was a great spot, interested in seeing it now.
    So, if anyone is passing through, come and say hello. :)
    Cheers

2. Klause Focker

Klause Focker Member

Happy Landings Arvi!

3. Bulli

Bulli New Member

Thanks Mr Focker ...got back today ,,, Purnong had many unsavoury looking characters, so I asked a guy at Caurnamont, where I might find a nice spot, he pointed to the corner of his property and said "help yourself, anytine you like" .. what a lovely spot, will post some pics.
    Cheers :)

4. Bulli

Bulli New Member

some pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Bulli

Bulli New Member

I checked about a Kombi Club camp there, but no toilet facilities, :(

6. GoblinSA

GoblinSA New Member

Lovely looking spot Arvi.

A few towns up that way have gone to the dogs - there's a couple I won't mention that make the theme from Deliverance roll through my head everytime I pass through.

7. kmac

kmac New Member

Hey Arvi, just came across your post. My Dad used to have a shack up there for a long time. Is in the last lot before the ferry. Sold some years ago now. Spent younger years up there a lot and have great memories. Have heard that its not what it used to be :( . There are some very pretty spots around there and by the look of your pics you found one. Kris