1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reverse Camera on a T2

Discussion in ''How To' & 'Handy Hints'' started by Whacko Jacko, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Whacko Jacko

Whacko Jacko New Member

Hoping members who have a reverse camera setup can give advice on what they installed and how they went about it, especially where they situated the camera. I would prefer not to have to do major cutouts on the dash so I think it's going to be a reverse mirror job. I've looked at the Gator GRV90MKT 9" online but it has it's positive and negative reviews as do most things. Any advice?

2. Barry

Barry Well-Known Member

Looks like a good thing but might be too wide for the windscreen sun shades?

3. Whacko Jacko

Whacko Jacko New Member

Just done the measurements and you're right. Back to the drawing board. Thanks Barry

4. grumble

grumble Well-Known Member

It's a bugger how they interfere with the sunvisors, i fitted one top my wife's pulsar & all was great until she put the sunvisor down & I was suddenly looking out the L/H/rR door window, it took a little while to work out why.

5. Whacko Jacko

Whacko Jacko New Member

:( that was a worry! There is a smaller version and the Supercheap one seems to be ok but the Gator that's too big has a full mirror display whereas the smaller ones have a small square display. Still, better than nothing.

6. Whacko Jacko

Whacko Jacko New Member

So Grumble, thinking about your situation, what did you do? Could you slide the mirror along so that the drivers sunvisor was able to be used? Adapt the sunvisors?