1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rims

Discussion in 'Steering, brakes & Suspension' started by Pinky, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Pinky

Pinky Member

Hi team
    I've been thinking of getting maps for my beast. I've been searching for topics on the sites and reading up on some of the terms, etc to try and edumacate myself.
    But try as I might, I still can't work out the preferred/ / ideal / maximum size rim and tyre combo to look for. I was just looking to take off what I'm guessing are standard steel rims and bolt on something with a bit more style

2. Wayne murray

Wayne murray Well-Known Member

Your standard wheels are 14 inch x 5.5 wide with a stud pattern of 5 x 112 with ball seated wheel nuts. With an ET (offset) of 39. It can get complicated when you start changing your wheel widths and therefore a ET to match.Working out where it will sit I base of the original location.
    You have opened another can of worms.:eek:;)
    You know more lingo then I do as maps for you beast,normally look in glove box but I take it maps doesn't mean maps.:confused:

Poptop likes this.
  3. Pinky

Pinky Member

Haha, shouldn't type without my specs on... at least you were picking up what I was putting down...