1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rock the Cliffe Photos

Discussion in 'Queensland/Northern NSW' started by Guzzler Chief, Jul 12, 2009.

1. arkemup

arkemup Member

I have no idea who owns it Jeanette said it belongs to a young couple who pulled in alongside Lucy and went for a walk along the water. They did look good side by side though:lol:

2. YogiDub

YogiDub Member

Well for being a slack arse with your photography Meghan has well and truely made up for you:D
    I suggest you make a cup of coffee before you open this link as she was very snap happy and tried to get a pic or two of everyone's ride. :cool: http://picasaweb.google.com/arkemup/KombiSRockTheCliffe?authkey=Gv1sRgCNSSg9Kipe_SQQ#
    Happy viewing!
    Cheers Keith and Jeanette[/QUOTE]

Great photos Meghan, lots of yogi's butt on the highway:) We had a great day, beautiful weather and awesome kc'ers!:)

3. btc-er

btc-er Member

126 photos but none of the two WBX powered T3s. :umm: That hurts. :cry:

4. Alice in Kombiland

Alice in Kombiland Well-Known Member

love the pics. Love the Rat beetle...especially love the black bay...black kombis are really sexy. :)

5. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Was a great day (for all of the time I was there which wasn't really long :))

Great snaps and great to catch up with only a small number of attendees that were there BUT great to meet some new people and put faces to names.