1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sandy Feet Facebook Store

Discussion in 'Kombi Club' started by sandyfeet, May 29, 2012.

1. sandyfeet

sandyfeet Member

I hope this is the right place to put this. (if there is one).

Anyone who has ever visited our little surf shop in Port Macquarie will know we have a bit of a thing for Kombi's and Kombi gear.
    We have recently added a shop to our facebook page, including a Kombi section, which you can check out here

We hope you'll still drop in and talk Kombi's when you're in town, but in between visits you can know get your fix of Kombi gear.

Cheers
    Mike

2. milly

milly Well-Known Member

Nice set up Mike, I understand you also have a set of nice of Tech fins for sale also ????;):lol:

3. sandyfeet

sandyfeet Member

True, we have lots of cool surfboards, accessories, memorabilia, kombi gear AND one pair of near new Tech fins for the kneelos. ;)

4. winerot

winerot Active Member

every time ive been there you are shut, admittedly its on sat arvo's when
    we do weddings in port.
    love looking in through the glass at the retro skate boards & stuff, he's a question do you
    ever come across the old hanimex surfboards.
    cheers wally

5. sandyfeet

sandyfeet Member

Hey Wally,
    Sorry we keep missing you. We usually close at 2 on Sat. (later over summer) It's a one man show, so I've gotta have a bit of time off.
    Let me know next time your in town and I'll make sure I'm open.
    As for the old Hanimex foamies, I think I have one or two in my secret stash (ie garden shed).

6. winerot

winerot Active Member

will be in port a bit this season coming, will definately contact you about hanimex
    & must remember to self take the board.
    sometimes we get 1 car bookings at port so i drive down jann drives for wedding &
    i drive home, which is good as janns fresh for wedding duties but i am hanging
    around the beach for 3/4 hours twiddling my thumbs "doh".

7. milly

milly Well-Known Member

Wally,
    I know Mike & his shop well, both being kombi owners & KC members & Port Macquarie locals, its a cool little store & he will go out of his way to help out anyone that comes through the door, next time you are down & have the spare time let me know I have a few Parkes Kneeboards & would be glad to help convert you to the original short board ( God knows we need more Kneelo's, not many o us left).
    cheer's
    steve

Kneel Brother Kneel.