1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School holidays, don't u just luv 'em!?

Discussion in 'Kombi Stories' started by oceandreams66, Jul 21, 2009.

1. oceandreams66

oceandreams66 New Member

Well, this is the result of most likely bored kids on school holidays. Went to bed Thursday night and had Ivy parked in the driveway. Usually she shares the garage with the little sister Ford Fiesta or big brother Toyota Landcruiser but alas, not wanting to wake the other cars in the morning as we headed off early to beautiful Byron Bay, we left her in the driveway. Unbeknown to me, this was a bad decision as some little so and so's decided she would be a good target. Woke up the next morning to the sounds of my husband shouting from the front yard 'Deb, your car's been vandalised!' My first reaction was 'which car?'. Then I walked out and saw her. She is now off to the doctors for a physical with the insurance assessor and hopefully a good prognosis. (Enamel paint too!:mad: )

Attached Files:

2. Natwest

Natwest Member

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

That is not cool. I hope it gets fixed as quickly as possible.

3. pats

pats Member

omg! that’s terrible, i would be devastated! bloody kids!!!! (even though i have 4 & loooove school holidays). hope there's a good result. bad little buggers!!!

x pats

4. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

:mad: Bastar***!!!....always hated school holidays...kids with too much time on their hands

5. Grantus

Grantus Well-Known Member

Much calmer post than I would have made - well done on rising above it enough to accept that it is inconvenient, but fixable.

I HATE SENSELESS VANDALISM OF OTHER PEOPLES PROPERTY! :mad:

6. ruby6689

ruby6689 Well-Known Member

I would be gutted, hope it is back to it's beautiful self really soon......what pleasure does anyone get out of this sort of thing.....it is beyond me.

Our new 'sensible family car' got egged the other day, kids having 'fun' :wtf: Now we have paint damage and we've had the car for only a month :(

7. BelnMic

BelnMic New Member

:cry: Hope Ivy comes back better than ever. B

8. MISS VDUB

MISS VDUB New Member

What is wrong with some kids, what makes them do this stuff? Obviously have no respect for others. Hopefully your insurer will help with this pretty quickly, just aweful my heart goes out to you!

9. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

A**e wipes. What a bunch of losers. This makes my blood boil - if my kids ever did anything like this, I would skin them alive!! Grrrr.

10. 3Amigos

3Amigos Active Member

not only did Ivy, but the garage door, driveway and side of my house
    Hi...u might have been targeted by someone....kids usually use spray cans to tag (they think its an art:umm: )..this paint was out of a tin? went to great lengths to spill it from ur roof into ur gutters... the garage door, driveway and side of ur house ....is there much tagging in ur area?? ...just my thoughts ...hope hes fixed soon

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009