1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seeking A Splitty Or Bay For My Sons Wedding 31st January 2015

Discussion in 'Kombi Club' started by Mr Percival, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Hi All
    MY Son is getting married On 31st January 2015. The Boys Are Using Mr Percival (my kombi) but are Seeking A Blue And White (preferred But Ok If not) Splitty (preferred) Or A Bay Kombi For The Girls. Wedding Is In Redcliffe, Reception Is At Mount Mee. Can Anyone Point Me In The Right Direction Pretty Please . They are on a limited budet so if anyone knows of someone that would like to make some money for that day i would appreciate it. Thanks. Deb

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  2. splitbus

splitbus Well-Known Member

3. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

4. Hi All
    Still Looking For A Kombi For My Sons Wedding. Thanks Fof The Replies So Far And The Links. Was Hoping Somebody Might Like To Make A Few Hundred By Using Their Bus As My Son Cant Afford The money The Companies Are Asking. He Would Prefer A Splitty But A Bay Us In Good Condition Is Just As Great.
    Wedding Location redcliffe Qld. Bride Needs To go from Home To Church In Clontarf Then Up To Mt Mee Outside Of Caboolture For The Reception Then Thats It.

Message Me If You Can Help Out My Mobile No 0402054157

Thanks
    Deb :)

5. Hi.
    Just Wanted To Thank The People Who Replied/made Contact. Its Now All Sorted.
    Cheers
    Deb :)