1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seven Mile Beach - Geroa

Discussion in 'NSW' started by crewcabconnection, Jan 24, 2010.

1. For the last 2 years, I've been to Seven Mile Beach Caravan Park. Its the one over the bridge as you head south, not the Discovery one before.

It's on the beach and has the tidal river which is easy for kids to play in. Has a pool and basic camp kitchen, no playground, but a blow up air bouncy thing that seems to keep all the kids happy.

Make sure you stay - beachside, the other side is pants. Lots of static vans and they cram in campers at busy times in between any blade of spare grass. This is also right on the river, so mozzie HQ in the summer.

I've found that over Xmas, people re-book over and over - and it's pretty easy going and quiet by 10pm. Large camp sites, but the best are at the back behind the beach-head or along the river. Poolside is a bit of scooter and skateboard dragway.

Book early and pick your spot -- it's good value and 5 mins out of town, so plenty of places to get food and grog.

:)

2. Sweeney

Sweeney New Member

Hey, i live there!! Well not in the park, but in Gerroa... Let me know if anyone's there and we'll hit the fishermans up the hill! best steak and pepper sauce i've ever had, coopers green on tap and the best view of any pub in the world! Big call, but i'd argue... views all the way up 7 mile beach. amazing.

3. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Sammie and I are off to Lake Conjola next week...

4. greenbay

greenbay New Member

get to work ward

Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  5. greenbay

greenbay New Member

you keep off those green island left handers jono:p

6. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Jay, I will be sleeping on green island me thinks.

7. Ozzie

Ozzie Member

Was down at Geroa for xmas weather give us a hiding but still had a good time.

8. Terrordales

Terrordales Active Member

Jay, it's Sunday & Jonos day of rest & recuperation.:p
    I've got agree with Sweeny the view from the Fishos is incredible, especially if a big storm is rolling in from the south.......... I wouldn't know about the Coopers Pale though.:eek:

9. Sweeney

Sweeney New Member

it's never too late to learn Don... You'll never look back!