1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sloop Reef

Discussion in 'Tas' started by Rocky, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Zozo

Zozo Member

LOL!!! man i wish i had a spa on board imagine how low she'd ride though!
    when do you get your van back? were a little resrticed with the camping as we have a dog with us, were at the richmond caravan park at the moment. Have to check out those spots maybe tomorrow, as well as the dodges ferry markets or sorell

2. Frankie

Frankie New Member

There are a couple of dog friendly parks on the east coast, we stayed at Uncle Tom's cabin with our two dogs and a work friend stayed at the Bicheno caravan park with two mastiffs. I can't lend you my Kombi, I think yours will be going before mine, but our back yard is a fully fenced (dog proof) half an acre with two very friendly dogs, who sleep inside at night, should you need a dog minder for a few days.

3. Zozo

Zozo Member

Cool thanks for the offer!!! should get the van back today!!!!!!!

4. Leigh77

Leigh77 Member

Hey Franki, no worries at all, Leigh did my van on thurs and as usual, done a great job, good luck with the rest of your trip around tassie Zozo, if your happy to just pull up in carparks down south arm, there are lots of area's to surf there, but i think its swell dependent for good surfing there.

5. Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

Woohoo,
    holiday time.
    Had last night shift after sun rise Sunday Morning, got rocky off to his makeover house, kegged some beer and off we go.
    Flying down to Hobart today, then rent a car, staying with family and catching up with friends.....
    internet could be a little dodgy the next couple of weeks, if anyone sees us around or wants a beer, look us up, my number is 0412849902

Cheers guys,

merry christmas to all and safe travels

6. StevieVW

StevieVW Well-Known Member

It is good down here but don't tell everyone!

7. Kombi Dad

Kombi Dad Well-Known Member

Shouldn't that be it is great down here but don't tell everyone.

8. Zozo

Zozo Member

the radio was saying their thinking of turning it into National Park, I hope this doesnt happen was a great spot to camp with the Dog

9. StevieVW

StevieVW Well-Known Member

That is true but if I say it's great everyone will want to move to Tasmania! There is madness in my method!