1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spotted in Lindisfarne, Tasmania

Discussion in 'Kombi Spotting' started by Barnes Bay Hippy, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Barnes Bay Hippy

Barnes Bay Hippy New Member

image.jpg image.jpg

I see this lovely camper near the shops in Lindisfarne a lot lately. Nice one.:cool:

2. milly

milly Well-Known Member

Both very nice buses, the blue & white bus matches my Milly, Cool im in the early days of planning a trip to Tassie from Port is Lindisfarne a nice place ???

Steve

3. Barnes Bay Hippy

Lindisfarne is just a nice waterside suburb on the eastern shore of Hobart. Being Tasmania, within 30 minutes you can be away from anyone up in the hills, or surfing a point break somewhere by yourself maybe. The green bus was there again today. Must work nearby? Has a Kombi Club sticker like mine on the back. There's quite a few Kombis around here now. Everything from grumpy old men to young idealists driving them too.
    I've just changed my bus insurance to Shannon's. Better "agreed value" and $150 per annum cheaper than my regular insurer; who are great too, but just won't budge on agreed value, or "occasional use" in their premium.
    :cool:

4. Barnes Bay Hippy

Another green late Bay

image.jpg
    Spotted in Derwent Park this morning. :cool: