1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sticky fingers...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Necro, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Necro

Necro Active Member

Hmmm this will sound bad, but some one asked me to do a ratfink cover, and I tried, I tried, but it was too tricky too many small bits, anyways, their fall back was a sticky fingers cover, which I had always planned to do...but somehow, either during the upgrade or a late night purge of private messages, I have lost all details. :( Anyways here is a pic of the latest wheel cover I have made...

[​IMG]

I made it big, so I can't wait to see it on a kombi...I have made two, one with burgundy shading and one with purple, but one is reserved as an order...
    I know no one will know who it is, but I am hoping they see this and let me know they like it and that my sewing skills surpass my organisation skills...

2. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Another brilliant piece of design and sewing.

3. spearsy

spearsy Active Member

If only I liked having a wheel on the front of my bus.Great work again Dave.

4. Necro

Necro Active Member

Hmmm does anyone know where deleted pm's go, are they trashed or could they be restored or recovered...?

5. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

They are gone forever unfortunately. Do you get sent an email when you get a PM? If you do, you could go back to your emails and see a small portion of the PM but not all of it as it has a link to the PM and if you clicked on that link it would say that the PM is no longer there.

6. Necro

Necro Active Member

Alas............

7. Jimmypar5

Jimmypar5 Member

Hey Necro

It's me you are looking for. Check your pm's as I want to buy the cover with white background.

Cheers

8. kombi-man

kombi-man Member

I am going to have to put a roo bar on Axl so I can order one of your wheel covers.
    You da man...

9. Fooksy

Fooksy Member

When my bus is closer to being finished ill be ordering one for sure!!! (my spare will sit on my roof rack but will still had a kickass cover on it!!!)
    keep it up Necro

10. Necro

Necro Active Member

Thanks Kombiman and Fooksy...:) I will keep it up...:)

And Jimmypar5, at least I wasn't completely mad and sent you a pm before I deleted my pm's...:)

Mystery solved and I am off to PM..