1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tablet troubles...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Necro, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Necro

Necro Active Member

Should I just give up on my android tablet on KC? Or does anyone know of an app or program better than photobucket, their app is crapp....?

2. cameron

cameron Member

get a mac dave. :p

3. Hayden56

Hayden56 Member

what's your problem with,kombiclub or uploading photos to kombiclub? tell us your problem might be able to help you out.cheers Hayden

4. john doherty

john doherty Well-Known Member

Yes Dave,

Please do tell us your problem. I should like to tell you my problem but there are not enough giggle-bytes in my device which was sold to me as a functional computer. I too once attempted photo-bucket! After an inordinate amount of time including my usual IT techniques e.g. monkey wrench, mash hammer, fluent multilingual invective all topped off with with my patent pending "killer look" (which has been known to stop Kombis in their path), I retreated into a bottle of red. Some say…… I now live there.

If that is the case, I blame aforesaid bucket. Being the irresolute pathetic worm of a creature that I am (on a good day) I have never tried again.
    published photos on this site now fill me with awe and generate responses/moans of pleasure/facial expressions akin to that of a five-year-old seeing fireworks for the first time.
    (N.b.… With the exception of any photo taken by Tin Bitz who preys upon fatigued and emotional K C'ites at spiritual gatherings).
    In consequence therefore, I lurk in cyber anonymity offering little save and except intermittent musings characterised by paranoia and delusions of adequacy.

So Dave, my very favourite clown, share with us your problem and I may learn from your travails.

JD in Adelaide.
    :cool:

5. Grantus

Grantus Well-Known Member

Maybe there's a hole in the bucket.....dear Liza? :rolleyes:

6. saabman

saabman Well-Known Member

dont fret too much Dave - photbucket is pretty sucky how ever you use it....

Also depends on which particular incarnation of android you use and on which device - lots of inconsistancies in development between platforms - the mac devices while limited in some ways provide a much more constitant user experience.

you might be better trying to upload via a web browser to photo bucket rather than through their app.

7. cbus

cbus Well-Known Member

Fear not JD.

I have photos of tin Bits sitting at camp looking cold and miserable with a granny rug on his knees, while Teresa unpacks Angus.
    Unfortunately i am blighted with similar ability as yours [ and immeasurably less patience] re slugbucket so said photos languish, with baited anticipation, in my camera.
    But fear not . vengence shall be yours. :lol:
    col

8. john doherty

:cool:Grantus....... as always, your ability to dissolve the insoluble and reduce the irreducible is outstanding. Your sage advice I have taken on board. I now seek a blunt axe and a straw. I shall report to you my success once these implements are to hand.
    Yours in eternal gratitude and servitude
    JD in Adelaide

9. cbus

cbus Well-Known Member

Invert bucket.
    hole will then be above water level. :p

10. john doherty

11. cbus

cbus Well-Known Member

origin unknown. obviously unrelated to any present otherwise they would have warned her of the dangers..

cant give any further details. :(

this is a family friendly forum

col

12. john doherty

What have I done?
    Sorry Dave…… I have just seen the anguish in your plea for help.
    Can anyone help…… Please…… Besides Grantus.
    AlPal will shred me for hijacking this post.
    JD remorse folly in Adelaide.

13. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Gotta an iPad BUT never embarked (woof) at loading pics from it. Desktop more reliable then anything - no real problems with photobucket except for trying to work out, at times, what changes they made but overall happy with getting a free pic hosting site.