1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tyre advice

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Archeress, Jan 1, 2013.

1. oldman

oldman Super Moderator Staff Member

Jon Ward works for Tyrepower. Any of their stores stock the Toyo range. I went with Jon's recommendation & am very happy with the Toyos. Cheers, Mark

2. 85 Caravelle

85 Caravelle Member

I put a set of Sumitomo whitewalls ,,,,well whitebands on the Caravelle ,they've been on for about 4 yrs now and still have plenty life left in them ,won't hesitate to get them again . Got them from Mark and Wallings cheap 110 per corner . The white bands clean up a treat with Jif .

3. Grantus

Grantus Well-Known Member

Just a heads up on the Toyo Teo's. Seems they have been replaced.

Went to buy 4 for the SAAB, and was told they have been replaced with Toyo Nanoenergy 3.

I was a huge fan of the Teo's, but I can't believe the Nanoenergy's are an obvious development and improvement. All the grip, less rolling friction, and even quieter, than the Teo's. :)

Same price at $200 each for 16's.

4. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Hello guys!
    Iam back!
    Toyo Teo has been replaced with the NanoEnergy3 and are even better than the Teo.
    As for load ratings and such, as long as the tyre you desire meets or exceeds the manufacturers load and speed rating your fine!
    If in doubt, over engineer or go for a better safe than sorry frame of mind.
    I will try to put my mobile number in my profile but most of you lot have me on FB so can pm me on that.
    Peace out!

5. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Nice to be hearing from you again Jon :cool:

6. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Hey Bert!
    Nice to be back.