1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upholstery work, VIC

Discussion in 'Resto Corner' started by Mirri.A-76, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Mirri.A-76

Mirri.A-76 New Member

Hey guys,

Another question for you all, Iv been looking at getting work done and have been quoted by Necro for my Poptop, Roof lining and a front wheel cover.
    The only thing I want done which I'm looking around for is my two front seats. I was just wondering if anyone in Victoria could recommend a upholster in Victoria, Preferably somewhere in the Geelong reason but not necessary. Or would anyone recommend attempting it yourself I had a look at TMI but they don't make ones with different coloured piping which iv got my heart set on well thats to my knowledge.

Regards, Miraky

2. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Why wouldn't you get Necro to do your front seats too? He did mine and they are spectacular (and they have the contrast piping)
    [​IMG]

3. NonnoTony48

NonnoTony48 Member

I got my Middle seat Recovered by Michael Montani At Deluxe Trimmers, Poole St Deer Park Phone No. 0415658557
    Very happy with result.

Cheers Tony.

P6240210.jpg

4. Squidy

Squidy Well-Known Member

^^ yup what Melissa said

5. oldman

oldman Super Moderator Staff Member

x 2 for Necro's work - he's an artist.

Here's his e-mail : volkstrim@gmail.com
    & his website: Volkstrim

Can't recommend Dave's work highly enough.

6. andrewjdriscoll

andrewjdriscoll Active Member

Hello Miraky,

I needed some work done last year on my driver's seat. Brad at Busnbug did the work. I was very happy with the result and he was super helpful with advice over the 'phone with the fitting of two door cards he had supplied. Busnbug is in Highett.

AJD

7. Harribo

Harribo Active Member

8. Lovinbronx

Lovinbronx New Member

I also had my Bus worked by the magic hands of Necro, he is a artist and has a mountain of passion for dubs and the craft. I also had a some work done by another trimmer on my beetle, it was cheap and this reflected in the quality of the work done.

Dan