1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very disappointed

Discussion in 'The Kombi Club Bus Stop 2012' started by Goymarr, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Goymarr

Goymarr Member

So I am very disappointed that was unable to make it to my first ever Bus Stop :( especially considering it was in the town I grew up in! When it was announced to be in Swan Hill I was so excited and was planning it but alas taking a new job presented itself and a contract that stated that I am not to take leave over holidays ruled it out...
    I do Hope you all had a lovely tme time in Swill would loved to have been there to enjoy it with you.
    And apparently some poor Lady was intercepted by my mother at a petrol station about to leave Swannie in convoy and gave her a KC sticker for me?? Who may this be? as apparently they are from Newcastle...

2. KombiMadness

KombiMadness Well-Known Member

Sticker lady from Newcastle?!?

Sounds like Melissa..... the KC wonder lady :)

3. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Hahaha - yes that was me. This was on our way out of town. She was telling me how you were up on the Central Coast and couldnt be there to join us. I gave her the sticker and told her that if you weren't already a member, to join up. Thats what mums are for - to embarrass us ;)

4. Necro

Necro Active Member

:) Sad you couldn't make it, but love your Mum for being so keen and glad you got a sticker....unless of course your Mum puts it on her car....nice ending to yor bus stop story...

5. Goymarr

Goymarr Member

Awesome... I hope she didnt embarress me to much Melissa? But she is a big supporter of my Kombi addiction and has given me half the kombi stuff have...
    I will have to come for a cruise up soon, having left all my Kombi friends in Tassie I am in need of some new ones... if you are ever near Gosford give me a shout out :)