1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted - Pitman Arm.

Discussion in 'Buying and selling help' started by 68BUS, Mar 12, 2019.

1. 68BUS

68BUS Well-Known Member

Hey folks,
    My mechanics just gave me a call to see if anyone happens to have a Pitman Arm available.
    The car is a left hand drive 72 Karmann Ghia that has been converted to right hand drive. And by the sound of it they used late bay or beetle parts.
    The mechanic had a 74 beetle in the other day and the pitman arm looks the same.

If anyone has one please let me know. Alternatively you are welcome to give Collin a Call at Ash Prestige Motors in Graceville (Brisbane) on 07 3379 3249 - He is a really good fella to talk too.

For now I have recommended he speaks with Indian Automotive and Das Resto Parts.
    And he is driving over to Micks Motors to see what they have.

Bern - I thought of you too. Anything sitting out the back of your property?

Thanks folks.
    Brad.

2. rstucke

rstucke Well-Known Member

What steering box is in it (you mention late bay parts).
    I have a few late bay pitman arms

3. 68BUS

68BUS Well-Known Member

I am not sure as I am just passing on 2nd hand information. It is a customers car at my Mechanics.
    Would it be okay for you to send me your number to get Collin to call, or alternatively call Collin on the number above and let him know that Brad mentioned he was looking for one?

4. bern

bern Well-Known Member

Hi Brad
    only have a bus one and a 58 bug
    just happened to pounce on this ...no message arrived but see you mentioned me
    Have a mate I gave my 71 bug to but rstucke would poss do the trick, Brad...cheers, B