1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WARNING - heavy safe driving video R18+

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dudo, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Dudo

Dudo New Member

2. Dudo

Dudo New Member

i think you need to be on face book to see it, probably a good idea too as its not for sensitive ones.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  3. mitchellgolds

mitchellgolds Member

wow.... I had to turn it off after about a minute. I didn't get to see the kombi, but thats ok.

4. Choco

Choco Member

that was pretty graffic, but couldnt stop watching it, so many innocent lives lost.

choco

5. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Man that is some heavy sh!t.

Parents be warned, don't let your kiddies watch this, its graphic!

6. Beerwagen

Beerwagen Member

The kombi is about 7:15 into the video.
    It looked like a nice one too.

7. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Was part of a NSW driver fatigue campaign if I remember

8. cbus

cbus Well-Known Member

Brilliant.
    Good viewing for high schools and driving tests.
    Lot of adults on the road need it as well

chers
    col

9. Dubman

Dubman Well-Known Member

looks like scenes from all over the world... now if smokers can have graphic pictures on their packs of ciggies why not put this ad on TV after 8pm might scare a few hoones into thinking twice. or at the movies especially when showing car chase type movies (I still remember the dickheads leaving the cinemas when Fast and furious first came out being airborn in a westfeilds car park etc)

10. GusW

GusW New Member

That's horrible, but I reckon it would have an impact on driver safety. I'm guessing there's real footage in there too. Leaves you a bit shakey. I'm going to drive my knombi even slower now.

11. back street bessie

back street bessie Active Member

Wow shocking stuff that's full on.

12. DaveW

DaveW Member

rams home the message for me thats for sure,should be shown in high schools.

13. Choco

Choco Member

i agree scoaty

choco

14. lostkombi1

lostkombi1 New Member

I think it should be shown when you sit for your p plates, should scare a bit of sense into some of the young hoons.

15. Deluxe

Deluxe Active Member

:( have no shame in admitting I had tears running down my face watching that...almost enough to make you stay home fulltime

16. Dudo

Dudo New Member

???

I fully agree, everyday i drive to work pretty early, i sit on about 105kph in a 100 zone and with out fail i get someone sitting on my arse pushing me along, as soon as they get a gap gone, id say 3 out of 5 would be sporting p plate's.

17. kombiboys

kombiboys New Member

Thats full on . They make P platers watch that just after passing there test it would make them think

18. nikferatu

nikferatu Active Member

That's a bit of a compilation from all over - Victoria's TAC campaign pretty well represented plus a few UK, Europe and US. There are plenty to choose from on Youtube. This is confronting stuff but they missed the most harrowing, for my money would be the "Pictures of You" campaign, another TAC effort I believe. Hardly a shot of a single car in it from memory, instead focusing on the families of people left behind trying to make sense of it - plenty of road users probably need to sit down and see it. If you're talking about making learner drivers and P-platers watch something then you wouldn't need to look much further - if someone can make it through the program without feeling like they just had a kick in the guts then they would probably be the sort of person we can do without sharing the roads with. You can't just show people how to drive a car and then hope for the best - show them some consequences as well and most would take an interest in avoiding them.

19. SolarSteve

SolarSteve New Member

Have seen most of that already. It is good to see it again to bring you back to earth.

20. jared

jared New Member

Still doesn't stop the stupid arse driver on our roads!