1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does your user name mean?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 65devon, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Just Corey

Just Corey New Member

brilliant name and the logic behind.
    It's good branding.

The gear in your store is amazing too.

2. 900a4

900a4 Member

just spotted this thread,900a4 is a kawasaki motorcycle model,which is the last of the great Z900 model lineup 1976 Z900A4,have had the bike for the last 20 years or so,bought in pieces and rebuilt over 12 months and raced at the drags for about ten years.

3. teeveezed

teeveezed Member

My initials are TvZ...tee vee zed.

4. Schtailhainus

Schtailhainus New Member

My wife and I were given a homebrew kit for a wedding pressie by some mates. Still don't know why. Anyway, the first brew was matured and drank by all. Claimed as an absolute sucess that night. Was either Guinness, or Hoegaargen. The next day did not bring a hangover at all, but there was a sign of the big night in the air.... So the first thing I mentioned was that seems to cause "Schtailhainus". A symtom of drinking too much European styled homebrew. Kind of stuck.

5. DaisyGirl

DaisyGirl Guest

I love this story - thks for sharing :cool:
    Daisy was printed on the back of my kombi under the window when I bought her, so I now call her DaisyGirl :heart:

6. oldman

oldman Super Moderator Staff Member

I'm a man & I'm old........apparently......:wtf:

7. thegownchick

thegownchick Guest

I run a graduation gown hire service. When people graduate from university, they hire (or buy) their academic gown from me. I don't own the company sadly, just work for someone else. Once when I was introduced to a new employee at our organisation, she said "oh you're the gown chick". And the name kinda stuck.

8. DaisyGirl

DaisyGirl Guest

Shite Mark.......how old are you? cause I think I'm older than you and then that would make me old and well shite.....:wtf:

9. grumble

grumble Well-Known Member

Melissa we all get old we just have to live long enough the trouble is we don't notice it until someone points it out.
    Cheers and keep smiling Les

10. DaisyGirl

DaisyGirl Guest

How you doin'Les? I know - this is what I am sayin'....whyyyyyy did Mark have to point it out - Yikes!!!

11. Chidori

Chidori Active Member

Cool thread. A chidori is the name for a plover (type of bird) that lives on the river in Kyoto Japan. The bird is the logo for the area of pontocho which is also in Kyoto. I loved pontocho so much that I got a tattoo while I was there of the chidori. :D

12. istinkgood

istinkgood Member

i stink good apparently ,just like a old kombi

13. Squidy

Squidy Well-Known Member

I've been known to many as Squidy for a good few years now, originally came from an episode of the Simpsons.

14. 85 Caravelle

85 Caravelle Member

uuummmmmmmmmm

15. Barnes Bay Hippy

Barnes Bay Hippy New Member

30 years ago, living on Bruny Island, and driving about with 6 kids and a pregnant wife in a 71 Kombi, I'd been christened the moniker I proudly recalled, when searching for a user name. The rednecks only let me know, after I'd got an Island job, and bought a Holden wagon. Before that, they wouldnt talk to me.
    I remember that blue lowlight, and the deeds she performed with affection, and laugh about the times I had to pull the motor out, on the side of the road.

16. Hooch n Lol

Hooch n Lol New Member

My surname is "Houckham" which nobody could pronounce when I was in the Royal Navy, so everybody called me "Hooch" instead.......My wife is called "Loren" and is often called "Lol" so when we wanted a user name we thought of Hooch n Lol. However someone recently pointed out to us that in Oz 'hooch' is a slang for cannabis and 'Lol' being laugh out loud, we might be thought of as a pair of weed smoking kombi hippies.......so everybody hides their snacks when they meet us!!!!!

17. oldman

oldman Super Moderator Staff Member

:lol::lol: 54 Liss... it's my kids that christened me that - I still think I'm 16, just never got any older........well on the inside anyway :eek: Cheers, Mark

18. DaisyGirl

DaisyGirl Guest

Well thank god for that - I am only 51 clearly not old yet!!!

19. DakDak67

DakDak67 Guest

My bus DakDak's 67 times and then konks out...

20. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Chris - you should get a mechanic to check that out ;)