1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does your user name mean?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 65devon, Nov 8, 2006.

1. T1 Terry

T1 Terry Well-Known Member

The Terry bit is my first name, the T1 came about at a CMCA forum get together were 5 Terry's turned up, got real confusing so numbers were suggested, I was just the quickest off the mark :lol: It kinda stuck and even gets shortened to T1

T1 Terry

2. Archeress

Archeress Guest

archeress is my username because thats how i identify myself..I am an archer for recreation and re-enactment sake..... not for competitive sport.....i have 3 bows at present...a basic first time internature..a warren smith special and an english longbow made from "ash"

3. Radar15

Radar15 Active Member

Well my last name is O'reilly, and alot of the guys from work started calling me radar (like out of M.A.S.H) and I just put a random number afterwards because radar was already taken.

4. sacky

sacky Member

years ago friends of mine thought i was bit of a sad sack and called me sacky not sad any more got a kombi.

5. Guzzler Chief

Guzzler Chief New Member

In my youth I consumed a lot of alcohol, we had a group of good friends that used to meet up and consume the aforementioned alcohol, called ourselves Guzzlers and I become the leader of said group. Its a little hard for me to call a guzzler meeting as they are all back in the UK but Im sure as soon as I go back for a trip to old blighty the guys will be there with bells on !!! Im still known to have a stubbie or 2 :)

6. 68BUS

68BUS Well-Known Member

I had wanted a kombi for some time but after finding my budget was far to small, I thought I would join as dreamer.
    Now I have a bus, it is still appropriate. As I more than often get lost in my own head and come up with outragious senarios that seem normal to me but that confuse others.
    I like my world;)

7. car_freak_tim with kombi

car_freak_tim with kombi New Member

I'm a car freak to anyone who knows me , my name is Tim and I have a kombi. Simple, yet effective.

8. natishavingfun

natishavingfun New Member

My name is Natalie and am usually having fun espically when I am in my kombi? xx

9. pvwg

pvwg Member

Gary l

very boring my first name last initial, my real nickname is the x man I was being nasty to a fellow worker who asked me how I spell Gary I said Garyx so she put me on the phone list that way since then I am known as the x man.

10. phil8tio

phil8tio New Member

lol well my name is phillip so phill for short and my nickname in school was philatio implying felatio and over time i replaced the a with an 8

11. another Harvey

another Harvey New Member

well, we bought a kitten recently and debated what his name would be..
    I ws all for 'Harvey' but my daughters agreed to gang up on me and name him the creative genius name of 'Whisker'

I know.. I'M SORRY.. I was beaten by a tag team of squeals!

Anyway, I liked the name of Harvey so much I had to name my new purchase that.. when I registered with KC there was already a 'Harvey' so I thought I'd go with the obvious..and hopefully pay respect to the gorgeous existing machine of Harvey..

Happy to be number 2.. or any other number for that matter...

:)

Sime.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  12. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Its funny when you go back through this thread and see that names have been changed....

13. another Harvey

gimme examples!

14. melissa

Kahuna Kombi was Bert
    Marty was something else that I can't remember now (sorry Marty)
    Split 1 was Mr No Van
    Stormtrooper was 73camper
    Poolio was GaryL

15. Split 1

Split 1 New Member

Yes when we started KC I had just sold my 57 so I called myself Mr Novan, thought it best to change back to Split 1 when I got another split

I remember when I first joined aussievedub I was called Dave in Adelaide as I think I was their first SA member.
    Dave

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  16. another Harvey

LOL, .. Dave, given you are u=4 and started way back when, I'm looking forward to the yearbook with you in a houndstooth coat with leather patches sporting a Jon Bon Jovi hair-do.. next to a smiling 'Melissa' with braces wearing a puffy pink satin number and a 'pink ladies' jacket...
    :p

*(Sime runs and hides)..

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  17. VanAime

VanAime Active Member

When originally seeking out a Kombi for sale, I came across the Kombi Club and sort of went OH, OH,OH!! What great site!! How has this slipped under my radar for so long??:eek:

I had to register immediately (of course) and decided to use the name "Vantastic" but found one of the gurus had already chosen the name "Van Housing" and not knowing much about the club and thinking "Vantastic" was too close to "Van Housing" decided to chose something else.

I thought and thought, but couldn't come up with anything witty, so decided to go with my first name:umm:

Yeah, I know!! Totally boring!!

18. melissa

Don't worry Aime - there is a few of us out there ;)
    Makes it easier when others actually meet us in person :)

And Simon!! A pink ladies satin jacket??? ..... I dont fink so

19. Terrordales

Terrordales Active Member

It was Scott's & not yours then????????????:eek::eek:

20. Just Corey

Just Corey New Member

time to change that name yet Joel...? :cool: