1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What p*sses me off thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ruby6689, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Syncro27

Syncro27 Well-Known Member

I agree Lorraine - the weather can really make a mess of a nice weekend - hey Grant!

You will be fine Lorraine - you should be well used to crappy kombi event weather after attending Old Bar a few times.

Make sure the tent is on high ground as Gerry and Robyn found at Easter!

ruby6689 likes this.
  2. Alpal

Alpal Moderator Staff Member

You 60! Never..

3. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

People who put things up for sale and don't know how to take decent photo's and show all aspects :confused: :oops:

elouise likes this.
  4. Dubman

Dubman Well-Known Member

This is one of my pet hates at the moment too Burt. People who take blurry pics or post upside down ones. Considering the simplicity of online ads nowadays they are either not checking them before posting or just not caring.

5. KahunaKombi

Nath, glad to see I'm not alone. I've seen some taken via mobile phone which were bloody useless & in reality mobile phone cameras are only useful at arms length for the vanity shots called selfies :oops::eek:

Dubman likes this.
  6. oldman

oldman Super Moderator Staff Member

………. a lot of things lately……...

7. Purple Hazel

Purple Hazel Member

Grumpy oldman.. :p

8. Alpal

Alpal Moderator Staff Member

People who whinge at a little splash of rain. We need the water to drink and wash. It's good!

BrianK and Ninga like this.
  9. KahunaKombi

Lets not also forget feeding the grape vines for grape juice aka wine or with the crops of barley & hops and to enable the amber fluid aka beer, to quench our thirst :cool:

10. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Getting a bill from the toll mob in Sydney when you don't own the vehicle and haven't done for 6 months.

11. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Logging into a link on FB and my iPad nearly blows up with all the crap that then follows.

12. KahunaKombi

Ah know that well Brian, happened with Igor on 3 occassions (joker lost his job for not getting the toll ticket) and then again with the T3 SC. I was fortunate enough to have email addressed and full details so just mailed or emailed the tickets to them which were all paid and apologies made.
    With both cars it took new owners 6 months to transfer - I always made them sign a formal transfer of registration form for the very reason as if questioned I could produce proof.

BrianK likes this.
  13. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

I got the first one about weeks after selling, rego was transferred there and then. I took pic of notice and emailed it to Gary, he paid it and then another one turned up, he thinks he paid it. Then 4 months go by and another one. I sent Gary copy, but he is in holland, so Lesley was gunna check on it. I sent the toll mob emails times about 4, telling them you can send all you like to me I ain't paying nothing, they just said do a stat dec etc, I said sorry not interested, you sort it your self.

stusbus and cbus like this.
  14. davidr

davidr Member

Going for a Sunday morning cruise.
    Cops pull me over.
    Rego ran out 4 days ago..!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    282 bucks.. That what P*sses me off.

15. cbus

cbus Well-Known Member

Yeah. Sc##w them
    let them prove it.

bunch of thieving parasites

BrianK likes this.
  16. Ninga

Ninga Well-Known Member

I hear you Al. We have had great winter rain here. Tanks and dams are full. I have even enjoyed working in it this year. As Bob Marley once said... "Some people feel the rain, while others just get wet." :)
    Chrissy.

ruby6689 and stusbus like this.
  17. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Insurance companies....
    They are an evil necessity unfortunately these days, but maybe I am not making enough noise or complaining enough.
    I am still waiting for my ceiling to be repaired from the April storms. I had 1 builder sent out by the company that the insurer farms the work out to - they did a quote - covered over the bare hole to stop the wind and insulation from coming into the house and then nothing! Another company came out weeks later to quote for the carpet and blind damage. A couple of weeks later, they call to tell me the builder needs to come back to do the quote again - they missed something. I wait for him - he doesn't show - turns out they went into liquidation THAT DAY. So I wait again for the company to send another builder to start the quote again - they turn up on 22nd July - I actually got an email on the 30th July confirming that appt - better late than never I suppose. I got a call on 20th August saying it was now being reviewed as a "desk top quote" - apparently they don't need to come back again for that. So for now I am left with this:
    [​IMG]

I know there are people who are much worse off than me - if this is what I am having to wait for, imagine how long they are going to be in their situations! My whole ceiling in the lounge room needs to be replaced.

18. Titch

Titch Active Member

Kahuna Kombi, With statements like that I shall follow till the drought sets in. Ninga says it all for the outer city folk. I know the feeling. Send it down Hughie, my weeds are coming on famously and the bloody tractor wont start.

ruby6689 likes this.
  19. Titch

Titch Active Member

Melissa, is it rude to ask who your insurance company is? Know others having problems with certain ones.

20. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

I am with Allianz. The problem is they farm the work out to various companies who then farm it out to builders etc. It's not that they are disputing the claim or anything like that, it's just that they are moving so slowly. It doesnt help that we want to go to Old Bar/ Revolks/ Tassie for most of October - I can pretty much bet they will want to do it then :/