1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

White Albatross @ Nambucca Heads

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Jimmypar5, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Jimmypar5

Jimmypar5 Member

Just came back from our maiden trip in Neville, and stayed at this caravan park. Have to say that despite the weather, had a great time. The facilities there are excellent, hey anywhere that has a pub @ the entrance is already way in front.;) Not only that but easy beach access, and they accept pets. In fact, I think Chelsea met more people than we did. Facilities were excellent, we went luxury with ensuite, which was fortuitous considering the Queen Bees reluctance, and the rain. Anyway, at least now we have a better idea of what we will do with Neville's fitout. Actually he was great, considering, it was the brand new tent that leaked that was the problem. So the rain did us a favour, as the tent has already been returned, and we now have definite ideas of what we are looking for. Not possible if the weather had been good:umm:
    Anyway, as I said earlier, particularly if you are travelling with 4 legged friends, this site is worth a look.

www.whitealbatross.com.au

James & The Queen Bee & Chelsea

2. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Quite a few people stay there when the Valla event is on.

3. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

yes its aways been very popular at "Valla" time :)

4. ruby6689

ruby6689 Well-Known Member

The White Albatross was the very first place we stayed when we got back into kombis a few years back, we were very suprised to find such a beautiful park that welcomed pets:D

5. greenbay

greenbay New Member

spent a great week there years ago with a heap of friends from belmont area (and lots of kids).if i remember correctly the tavern had just been built.

6. Rev.

Rev. Active Member

The white Albatross! Is that place still going? That was the first place I went on holidays with Mrs Rev, although she wasn't Mrs Rev then, she was 16 & I was 17 and I joined her and her family for holidays.

Do they still paint the rocks on the breaker? We painted one but I doubt if it's still there.

Thanks for bringing that memory back.

Rev.

7. Lelta

Lelta Member

the white albatross is lovely!! I camped there with my extended family one summer ... booked 3 consecutive lotss on the lagoon and set up one AWESOME campsite!! 5 Stars!!