1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's Coming and Where Are You Staying?

Discussion in 'Kombi Club Bus Stop 2011' started by melissa, Apr 23, 2010.

1. NEEN

NEEN New Member

Got to let him think he is boss every now and then....:)

We are actually bringing the whole family, hope that is ok. We will be travelling down on monday 18th and staying for the week. We have 2 cabins and 2 powered sites booked. My apologies in advance to the people who will be camped next to the rest of my family.

2. tinymcmassive

tinymcmassive Member

my wife Patty and i are booked in. stayin on a powered site. this will be our first event, looking fwd to meetin y'all and surfing till i cant stand!

3. greenbay

greenbay New Member

Ha,I did that last week

4. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

Booking, or surfing until you can't stand?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
  5. tinymcmassive

tinymcmassive Member

shreding the gnar bro! tucking in under a few glass axes. you know how it is! yeeeeoooww!

6. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

Any good surf recently. figuring out which boards to bring. might as well bring all types? ahah

7. tinymcmassive

tinymcmassive Member

its been pumpin most of last week. but knowing its a holiday weekend, bring a fish!

8. crave

crave New Member

Hey KCs, due to other family commitments, unfortunately we won't be able to make the Bus Stop 2011 this year. We have cancelled our cabin booking so there's probably a cabin up for grabs for someone who wants one.

9. GoblinSA

GoblinSA New Member

We are site #19. Lock it in! :)

10. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Is that with or without power, Diana?

11. greenbay

greenbay New Member

I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE ADMIN NOT A BLOOMIN' DETECTIVE:p

12. GoblinSA

GoblinSA New Member

With power I believe Melissa.

I think we should get there Friday evening.

13. john doherty

john doherty Well-Known Member

Melissa, oh benevolent and wise one...who sees all and administers the KC's. I refer to your compendium of "who" and which site.I derive great wisdom and humour from this forum and am looking forward to I.D.'ing various K.C.ites. Out of respect to their sensibilities it may be from a distance..but I may be considerably emboldened and insensitive enough to approach and conduct social intercourse..It will assist me and I suspect other shy and retiring types if I can identify first up by reference to person and site. The naysayers among KC will say that I should not need this to introduce myself but the reality is otherwise.I am not au fait with "avatars...nom de plumes" and other idiosyncratic features of K.C.ites to the point of familiarity and recognition. Therefore ..my humble request..which would have no standing were it issued from my worthless self but from your omnipotent amd all-seeing keyboard..such an edict may have force. In order that intending Naroomites might have the option of giving me a wide berth..I am at powered site Nos 33 in the 77 green bay camper..on my "pat malone", but looking pleased and at peace.I intend to pillage the cellar and would invite all those members looking for divertisment and refreshment to make yourself known and "sit a spell'' Please consider. Regards John Doherty in Adelaide.:cool:

14. greenbay

greenbay New Member

AAAAHHHH,a GREEN BAY full of RED WINE i assume.;)

15. john doherty

john doherty Well-Known Member

Sir / madam Greenbay...[see my difficulty?]...You presume correctly. I am nothing if not a walking caricature.I use white wine to brush my teeth.Red on the other hand gives me personality,charm and the more I drink ..the more incredibly funny and interesting I become.You are correct ..a green bay full of red.John Doherty in Adelaide.:cool:

16. greenbay

greenbay New Member

I have faint recollections of a chap with a similar name at Mt Gambier last easter,if my memory serves me correctly that fellow also appreciated a good red.

17. GoblinSA

GoblinSA New Member

Glad you are coming up John - we must be the toughest out of the SA crew! If you are interested in convoying with us (Rick and myself.. who enjoyed your red wine last year) then give us a hoi. We will be hitting the wagen trail on the Wednesday and plan on taking 3 days to get there (maybe with a day in Canberra).

18. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

John - your location has been updated. :)

19. ruby6689

ruby6689 Well-Known Member

Judy and I are also the shy retiring types, the 'quite ones' of KC membership so they call us. We will probably just spend our nights in our cabin playing monopoly, too scared to come out and mix with the others.

It's great to hear there are few more like us in KC :lol:

20. greenbay

greenbay New Member