1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's Coming and Where are you staying?

Discussion in 'The Kombi Club Bus Stop 2016' started by mish13, May 7, 2015.

1. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

Getting so excited,last count we have 64 kombi's booked for the weekend and 37 kombi's for the Camel cup. :D:D:D

Debstar, tomar and ruby6689 like this.
  2. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

We need a countdown - how many weeks?

ruby6689 likes this.
  3. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

Around nineteen weeks to go :):):)

Debstar and melissa like this.
  4. ruby6689

ruby6689 Well-Known Member

Wow that is coming around very quickly, gives me something to really look forward to. :)

Debstar and mish13 like this.
  5. Otto

Otto Member

Hey Mish, Just received confirmation for motel room No5, Rose and myself are looking forward to Bus Stop 2016 and reaquainting with the K.C. family. Regards Wayne (Otto)

ruby6689 likes this.
  6. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

Thanks Wayne, will you be their in time for the camel cup on the Friday? Also check out the post for the dinner money collection.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  7. Otto

Otto Member

Hi Mish,hoping that Otto can perform and deliver us on thursday afternoon, so should be able to attend the camel cup. Dinner will be a definite but as yet not paid or confirmed. Cheers, Wayne

mish13 and ruby6689 like this.
  8. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Hi Michelle, you have Banksia as available, just need to remove that and you are ok. Only Cedar still available.

9. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

Thanks Brian, all fixed.

BrianK likes this.
  10. tomar

tomar Member

Just booked on an unpowered site arriving the 24th leaving 29 th....Tom

mish13 likes this.
  11. old grey

old grey Well-Known Member

Hi Mish13, just found out were child free for the time of the bus stop and we're looking to come down from Newy but am not sure of accommodation. 1 kombi ute, 2 x adults. Don't care if it's powered or not.
    Any help or advice appreciated.
    Cheers, old grey. (Dave n Trish)

Debstar likes this.
  12. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

Hi Dave and Trish, the best thing is to phone the caravan park and see if they have any unpowered site left. At this stage unless we get cancelations all the powered site are gone. Once you do book can you please post back here with your details, then I will add you to the who's coming list.
    Dont forget to reply on the Camel cup thread, thats happening on the Friday and I need numbers. Then to Virginia's post about the dinner, she needs to collect all the money prior to the event.
    Remember Saturday night is fancy dress with "Space" being the theme.
    Look forward to meeting you :)

ruby6689 likes this.
  13. old grey

Hi Mish. Received an email from Apex caravan park saying they are fully booked. They did suggest getting in touch with any members regarding sharing sites with them as a solution or booking up the road at the other park.

So, if anyone is up for sharing a site ,whether powered or unpowered, with a couple of kombi lovers from Newcastle and our 69 ute then please get in touch.
    At worst ill book up the road.
    Cheers, old grey.

14. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

Yes sorry the park is fully booked, if you look at the first page of this thread it shows which sights can share. Maybe take a look and private message the people on one of those sights to see if they want to share.. If no luck sorry the second park is the only option unless we get cancelations.
    Michelle

15. old grey

That's ok just wanted to keep u updated. The other park is close anyway so I'll enquire with them and see what happens.
    Thanks !

mish13 likes this.
  16. Marlyn

Marlyn Well-Known Member

Old Grey don't get despondent , typically people book way in advance and then life gets in the way and they gave to cancel as the date gets closer .
    Keep an eye on this thread for cancelations .
    Mish is doing a fantastic job coordinating this event from QLD the rest is up to us to keep each other informed of changes to bookings via this thread ( hopefully folks will do the right thing )
    Cheers Mark

Debstar and mish13 like this.
  17. Linda Hawkins

Linda Hawkins Member

Hi Everyone! My husband has been talking about being able to attend The Bus Stop for years. I've finally looked into it and tried to book a campsite the otherday for the 2016 venue. However, the sites are all booked out. The lady I spoke with suggested asking if anyone would be happy to share a site with us? We have the Kombi with annex and small trailer. . . .. plus 4 year old brat! Should anyone be accommodating, I nominate myself to be Easter Bunny! Would love to do it! Be warned, we do like a beer, and also have been known to let rip the odd body function ;)

ruby6689 likes this.
  18. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

Hi Linda
    After your descriptive post I am not sure if you will be inundated with offers to share. :) I just had a cancelation, surname Williams on an unpowered site. Maybe phone the park and see if you can grab that site. If you need powered you could wait to see if anyone cancels then just move from the unpowered to powered. There is one person in front of you waiting to do that thou.
    Cheers Michelle:):)

Linda Hawkins, ruby6689 and Grantus like this.
  19. Linda Hawkins

Linda Hawkins Member

Thanks so much Michelle, I will call now!

mish13 likes this.
  20. Linda Hawkins

Linda Hawkins Member

We're booked, unpowered site for now, but fingers are crossed somebody finds our original post attractive enough to offer a share of powered site, or another cancellation comes through! Offer still stands to take on the role of easter bunny :)

mish13 and melissa like this.