1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's coming and where you staying?

Discussion in 'The Kombi Club Bus Stop 2009' started by StevieVW, Aug 4, 2008.

1. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Ahh, but guess who is on the other side????

2. Animal

Animal Active Member

Hey Woz more than welcome at our site,lookin forward to catchin up with some good honest kombi lovin folk,comon easter!!

3. Animal

Animal Active Member

No Snoring,No Farting,and Definitly no R.*%ting next to us OK thats the rules right..

4. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Your only gonna get 1 of those 3 options from me Shaun, and your not choosing which one! ;)

5. Archeress

Archeress Guest

No resting ?????????

6. Van Housing

Van Housing Well-Known Member

We might have to take you up on that :lol: as Alice informs me that she never received confirmation from the park, despite several emailed requests... :wtf: but she did pay a deposit. She'll ring them tomorrow to ease my concerns... :)

I feel sorry for our neighbours.

7. ruby6689

ruby6689 Well-Known Member

I've shared a front lawn with you Jono and I know the snoring option is not an option at all....pack the earplugs Shaun :lol:

8. Hippy-71

Hippy-71 New Member

Look Bro I can'y promise anything but I'll do my best........Juz isn't that easy to keep under control :eek:

Woz...like I said already and Shauno recently said you guys are welcome at our site......you've no excuses now to come kick back and enjoy some great company,food,drink and tunes ;) ......looking forward to finally meeting you and Alice next Thurs. :D

9. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

The woman tells the truth Shaun, Iam terrible.
    In fact everyone should pack ear plugs as a precaution.

10. Van Housing

Van Housing Well-Known Member

That sounds like a plan! :) ... but I intend to meet everyone, and visit every site (and of course check out every kombi).

I am excited about the week or so we will spend away from Melbourne... and of course, I am looking forward to sharing a beer with you and Juz! :)

11. Animal

Animal Active Member

Yeh Im hearin ya Carl bro Wendys the same seein all those Kombis together would make anyone excited what..

12. Frankie

Frankie New Member

Bonny Hills

Sadly Oskar, Helen and I won't be able to make it:( Oskar will be at the panel beaters for another week or so which makes getting there impossible. The upside is that he now has gutter chanelling, thanks to a donor kombi, and it looks fantastic. The poptop has been repaired and resprayed and the roof is back to bare metal awaiting the repsray. Our site is now available for anyone who needs it, we have paid for the first night, it was booked for 3 nights. We hope you all have a great time and hope to see you next year.

13. greenbay

greenbay New Member

earplugs are a definate,mr ward was asleep in his kombi on my front lawn and i could still hear him snoring from inside the house.

14. Alpal

Alpal Moderator Staff Member

Well we are at sunny? Newcastle. Good trip up over 2 days. Overnight at Yass for a short trip on Friday. Kruised up at traffic speed - 100-110 kph. Ready to join the Konvoy on Friday at 10 am. Ran into Mellissa at Netball. Just shows you should be on best behaviour at all times! Catch up soooooon.

15. crave

crave New Member

re: CRAVE unable to go

Steve,

The family and friends are able to go after. We cancelled our sites/cabins 47 & 48
    over a month ago so others may want to check if they are still available.

will truly miss it. Hope all goes well.

Cheers Christian & family.