1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why was I DELETED FROM DSK!?!?!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by drummerguy, Nov 22, 2009.

1. drummerguy

drummerguy Member

I've been trying to contact admin for 3 or 4 months now and i haven't even got a response...:(

Its not like I'm asking them to jump thought hoops of fires, or even to re-active my account, I just want to find out why I was banned.

Cheers,

Zac

2. 3Amigos

3Amigos Active Member

[​IMG] REALLY....have u been naughty??[​IMG]

3. drummerguy

drummerguy Member

Lol! I actually had been spaming but I stopped and apologised 6 months before I got banned, and unless they take that long to ban me I don't think it's connected...

4. IN2VWS

IN2VWS Member

You must have a poor memory.......your last SPAM on DSK was on the 11th of August 2009.

Then you started posting polls about whether Mods should do this...or do that..... If you wanted Mods or Admins to do something you could have asked.
    I am not trying to upset or offend you, but I will say it so it is crystal clear to you.....you made an ass out of yourself.

That was just over 4 months ago.....approx. the same time you were banned.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  5. generation fade

generation fade New Member

zzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

6. Hammo

Hammo New Member

What's DSK?

7. Van Housing

Van Housing Well-Known Member

Der Split Konnection is a forum for splitscreen kombis.

8. tanyarose

tanyarose New Member

what is spam
    Tanya

Eternity 69 Low light

9. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

:eek: It ain't something you eat :eek: it's when someone sends out a message/email to a multitude of people who have not asked for it - also referred to as junk mail from someone you do not know, do not want to know or who has sent it to you thinking you wanted to get it :wtf: yup some people get off on sending spam just so they can pi$$ people off

10. Van Housing

Van Housing Well-Known Member

11. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Try and spam on here and you get zapped for good :) and yes we do enjoy barring someone.

12. Archeress

Archeress Guest

Tell me about it.

13. Dingostrategy

Dingostrategy Active Member

One great thing about this site is that the Mods seem to enjoy welcoming people back to the forums after indiscretions of various types. I reckon that's yet another sign of a very healthy community. We learn, we move on, we get back to shooting the breeze and actual proper technical discussions.

I don't browse DSK much but do have an account to ogle lovely splits and to see what's going on. I would hazard a guess that they'll be the same way over there, but in time. It's easy to accidentally offend someone with off-hand tone or remarks in a written medium, but accidental spam is a bit rough. I hope you figure it out, find other ways to promote whatever you're promoting, and move on. Good luck mate.

14. MISS VDUB

MISS VDUB New Member

Yes Spam pisses people off, why would you want to send Spam to someone? There were many who didnt appreciate the Spam crap you sent out.

By the sounds of it you were warned about doing certain things, but continued to post mindless stuff. Like Bert said, any forum will Ban you for that, not just DSK. Maybe use it as a lesson?

15. drummerguy

drummerguy Member

but i dont understand, I apoligised and stopped but could still logon after that, it wasnt till recently i couldnt logon...

16. drummerguy

drummerguy Member

I just checked a couple of things;

1) The last time i posted was on the 11th of August
    2) The apology that I wrote was posted on the 7th of May, this is when i stopped spamming
    3) It doesnt take someone smart to work out that thats more than a month between the dates

Ive apologised and the frezix responded to this, so why am i banned??!?!

17. thedreamer

thedreamer New Member

get over it champ. move on i say

18. drummerguy

drummerguy Member

will do

To the mods and admin of DSK;

I am sorry i have offended of you or disrespected you in any way. I didnt know i was doing so and you could have always told me to back off.

There, end of discussion, its off my chest, and unless someone has a bone to pick with me, im putting it away for good!

19. Archeress

Archeress Guest

the end.......................

20. MISS VDUB

MISS VDUB New Member

and they all lived happily ever after, except the ugly step sister who died old and lonely....