1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Win a bay window kombi!!!

Discussion in 'Kombi Club' started by Schtailhainus, Aug 1, 2010.

1. oldman

oldman Super Moderator Staff Member

2. Just Corey

Just Corey New Member

Don't think I've ever drank CC before, until last night ;)

1 entry down.

3. vinny

vinny Active Member

18 this friday, off to the bottlo first thing to grab me a bottle :D

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  4. Necro

Necro Active Member

I hope that canadian club advertising crap will come off and there is paint underneath...who would drive that? even if they did get it for free...

I do like the esky...

69K...tell em they are dreaming or got ripped paying for rebuild, looks very basic...

5. Just Corey

Just Corey New Member

Totally, I was with you on this one Necro, who would want to drive that around...?

but I looked closely and found something that might just put your mind at ease

"The first valid and eligible entry drawn will win a fully restored 1978 Volkswagen Kombi, decked out with Canadian Club (removable) decals over blue and white paint, featuring a 2.0L four cylinder engine and customised interior including TV, DVD player, fridge, stereo and foldout bed, as well as Canadian Club accessories..."

the key word being "removable"

It's hard to tell what the final prize will look like, to me I think what were being shown might be conceptual.

good luck to all, 2.07pm, not quite time to work on that second entry.

6. GypsyWannabe

GypsyWannabe Active Member

Yes, the decals are removable but I kind of like them. I lived and worked in the Canadian Rockies for nearly a year (that is where I developed a taste for CC) and the decals remidn me of my second home. :)

Baz

7. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

8. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Oh so true - plucked a figure out of the rockies did they :lol:

9. oldman

oldman Super Moderator Staff Member

10. Grantus

Grantus Well-Known Member

Oh C'mon people!

Seriously - who here honestly wouldn't take delivery of a FREE roadworthy Kombi, no matter what the paint job / resto was like? :rolleyes:

Get a grip! (of an entry form...:lol: )

Picky, picky, picky.....;)

11. Kombi Kapers

Kombi Kapers Active Member

I'm with Grantus - win it first then worry about the decals, paint, accessories, value, whatever. :cool: It's a problem I'd be happy to have. :)

Never tried CC, I guess here's my chance; and I guess the marketing works because someone (me) will buy something I wouldn't normally buy.

Cheers,...John

12. GypsyWannabe

No. Sorry. I don't think you will like the decals - everyone will laugh at you. They will be too hard/costly to remove. If you would normally not buy Canadian Club, I don't think you will like it, so I recommend that you don't buy it.

I repeat. DO NOT BUY CANADIAN CLUB. YOU DO NOT WANT TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION! :lol:

Baz

13. eastcoast

eastcoast New Member

i guess you no all about getting ripped off looking at that dual cab, tell us with your vast experience with restoring kombis what should cost?
    the decals will be removed when its won so if its an idiot they wont be advertising there name

14. Necro

Necro Active Member

Not with that wheel cover......:eek:

15. gazman

gazman Well-Known Member

Ahh just got a six pack for my entry, got a free CC beanie too!

16. Low Rida

Low Rida Member

The picture on the promo is nothing like the real bus. The van is absolutely gorgeous, I am definately having a go for the draw. I would love to cruise around the coast in it!!! I guarantee you will all be blown away by the quality of this bus.

17. CCkombi

CCkombi New Member

Hey, hope you don’t mind me jumping in but just noticed you guys talking about the Kombi we’re giving away – good to see it got noticed by you Kombi fans. I know it’s not to everyone’s tastes but, as Grantus says, it’s a FREE and roadworthy and is a Kombi with amazing features the average guy or girl would love to have. Free board, TV, DVD player etc plus, we made the brand stuff removable so you could paint it whatever colour you wanted. We’re crazy about Canadian Club here but we know the rest of the world will make up its own mind. How cool would it be if one of you Kombi lovers gets to make that decision for yourself by winning it?

Cheers,

Canadian Club

18. Nigel

Nigel Member

I thought you were referring to a Canadian Kombi club, not some obscure beverage!

19. GypsyWannabe

I 'm crazy about CC, too. I'm not crazy about the prices at Liquorland though! Just managed to get to Dan Murphy's $5 a six-pack cheaper at under $20 but I grabbed a 4-pack of CC & dry bottles figuring that buying 4-packs, one at a time, means more entries! :D I'm about to crack one open now!

Baz

20. CCkombi

CCkombi New Member

Haha glad you were able to find the right price GypsyWannabe. Good luck in the competition and I hope you enjoy your CC+Dry :)