1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You know you want to..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by subdub, Jul 30, 2013.

1. subdub

subdub Member

2. Farnakl

Farnakl Member

I do, I do ,i do

3. Rach

Rach Member

My dear dad is a huge fan of the safari suit - I daresay he's probably rocking one as we speak, if only he knew how cool he was.... :cool:

4. Greg N

Greg N Member

Love the safari suit, but you need a pith helmet to complete the look LOL

5. milly

milly Well-Known Member

where can I get my hands on a XXXL safari suit ? I want a sky blue one to wear around Valla next year.

Any idea's guy's and gal's

Steve

6. subdub

subdub Member

I have fairly large stout heringbone blue/white number. What do you call XXXL?

7. milly

milly Well-Known Member

Hey subdub,
    Im 42 waist in pants and about 50cm (neck) in shirts so pretty big or as my 2 year old say's "fat boy size"

I really want to get one for valla, I should have had one made when I was in Thailand last Novemer for a Bucks trip whilst we where having the wedding suits made, I am so dumb some times.:umm:

Steve

8. subdub

subdub Member

Give me a day or 2 to think about it, I have been away for a few weeks, need to get access to the cupboard, look at it a few times, I never wear it as it is too big, but had to buy it for its style, formulate a plan to "let go"........that sort of stuff.

9. milly

milly Well-Known Member

Sweet, I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Steve

10. Alpal

Alpal Moderator Staff Member

And you could get a set with short pants and wear long white socks with them! AWFUL style!!! I remember it with embarrassment.

11. subdub

subdub Member

Milly,
    I just tried it on. So, I am 6'3" and slim. The pants are marked 42" and fit me a treat (too short though but heaps of hem to adjust). I wear size 34/35 levi's so it does not quite add up. The jacket is 42 as well and also fits snug. If you have got a guts this isn't going to work - sorry to get personal :eek:. I wear XL shirts or size 42.

I am not sure this is going to fit.

Surely you have access to op shops.

12. milly

milly Well-Known Member

I'm 6'3 as well but weighing in a huge 125kg so no I don't think the suit will fit, its not the gut that's a problem I have been blessed with a fat 23 years of public service ASS.

I will start looking around Op shops you never know I could sew two together.:lol::lol:

Cheer's

Steve

13. Rach

Rach Member

Don't forget the cravat....very very stylish....